Celebration YAY!!!

Peace and Love !!!

Today is the day the Most High has made let us Rejoice and Be Glad in It !!!I hope that you enjoyed the 3 days of worship !!! Day 1 I wish that I could have been in the assembly because it was a beautiful experience Day 2 I love iit . It is upbeat and positive and Day 3 makes me think of Elijah who performed the first miracle and Moses who was also a deliverer and our beloved Yshua who still heals ,delivers and ressurects.

The beautiful lesson that I love is that do not come for people if they are not coming for you . It reminded me of Esther and Haman and how the noose he was going to use to hang someone else became the noose that he was hung by and those that came for Daniel the wives and the children got burned up . Why ? Kwa Nini ? They were doing too much .It is like when Jesus told them no man takes my life from me I lay it down and I pick it up . He knew he could call of myriad of angels to destroy but he also knew that he was on divine assignment and he came and conquered and won the Victory !!! I have to give him praise and glory this morning YESSSS!!!!

Have a Blessed Weekend !!!

Love

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts