WOW!!!America ???

Peace and Love !!!

I thank the Most High for waking me up in great spirits !!!! So I was listening to the radio this morning and then I just had to tune it out because I thought to myself are these people experiencing some kind of psychosis .About a week ago there was a woman here who had a property destroyed because she was keeping a brown child at her home.I wrote before about what happened when I was a child about 1 mile from me .

It really saddens me that we are in a culture that is not outraged at this type of behavior . I am not surprised but it still doesn't feel good. Before there was 12 years a slave there was Kaya a native american girl with her sister that they attempted to kidnap but she escaped .

We have to look at our history as a country and admit that something is terribly wrong . I don't see how any intelligent person can not understand this . I have to remember that we wrestle with spiritual wickedness in high and low places .

Psalm 46 vs 10 Be still and Know that I am God who will be exalted among the heathen and I will be exalted in the earth.

God will avenge all the blood that is crying out . In the meantime Be Great and Carry On ! I am looking forward to the eclipse .

Have a Blessed Weekend
Love

Karmen

P

Comments

Popular Posts