21 Day Miracle

Peace and Love !!!

I pray that you be filled with Love , Light and Bliss!!! So today I prayed and I was led to the 21 day Miracle . So I was thinking do I really need another book ? I got a YESSS!So in this book he was talking about how the prophet Daniel did not eat for 21 days well he did eat but he did not eat the kings food  it was just vegetableand water and on the 21st day God told him the moment he prayed he heard Daniel but there was a war in the celestial realms and the Archangel Michael was working on his behalf . It is done !!! HalleluYAH I give thanks .

He didn't do anything wrong but he was being tested . So if we want to be glorified with him there are times that we will endure trials . Daniel 6 vs 26-27
26 “I issue a decree that in every part of my kingdom people must fear and reverence the God of Daniel.
“For he is the living God
    and he endures forever;
his kingdom will not be destroyed,
    his dominion will never end.
27 He rescues and he saves;
    he performs signs and wonders
    in the heavens and on the earth.
He has rescued Daniel
    from the power of the lions.”


You can check out the book and decide if you want to get it . It also has video bonuses and 21 day plans 
21 Day Miracle 



Love 
Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts