Writing Healing and Transformation !!!!

Peace and Love !!!!

European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used on your blog  by reading this blog you are giving your consent





I pray that you are having a blessed week!!!I took a week off from writing because it was like OH WOW for a minute

I can not wait until we do this as a group it is going to be so Powerful !!!

So this week our scripture meditation is Psalm 51 vs 12 !!!! I love love love this one !!! I am going to share a few different versions and then I am going to post the song by the Winans I remember when I was in the car years ago and I heard it I said YES Lord it just filled my soul !!! I pray that it does the same for you !!!!

Psalm 51:12King James Version (KJV)

12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.
NIV


Restore unto me the joy of thy saving health, and thy spirit of liberty shall uphold me.

Jubilee Bible 2000 


Have a Blessed Week !!!


Love 

Karmen 

Comments

Popular Posts