Love and Bliss 777!!!

European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used on your blog  by reading this blog you are giving your consent


 
Peace and Love !!!

When I first heard this song I was like YESSSSS those beats and background sounds .It is like when I first started waking up and my beloved teachers came and I started attracting all these sounds and songs and mudras and information

I woke up yesterday and just thanked the Creator for being on this path and being here for such a time as this.

Hebrews 4:12New International Version (NIV)

12 For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

As we affirm the word and remain faithful to it in word and deed we have the victory 

Luke 10 vs 19 

I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.

We give thanks for his love and sacrifice 

Have a Blessed Weekend 

Love 

Karmen



 

Comments