Meditation Oh Yea 777 111

Peace and Love Beautiful Souls !!!

European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used on your blog  by reading this blog you are giving your consent


I pray that you are having an awesome day !!! I was debating whether or not or how I should share this but I was like it blessed me so hopefully it will bless you too !

So this woman is an intuitive also and she is doing this free meditation and I went to Day 4 and she was talking about colors and I was like YESSSSS!!!! Color is so powerful painting with pastels ! It is about whatever color feels good to your soul ! There is the 12 color chakra meditation in the Quantum Touch book and I imagine my chakras being lit up with purples and pinks and torquoise !!!


I was debating whether or not I should do because I have done a lot of meditation but my spirit said YESSSS!!! So I did . Her website is One True Self  You can also check out her facebook page You can ask there if you want to be a part of the 7 day challenge .


See you next week 333!!!!

We are world changers YAY !!!!

Love

Karmen 

Comments

Popular Posts