Love, Abundance and Blessings

Peace and Blessings

I pray that you are feeling positive vibes of light love and peace . So many things are happening right now and it is easy to get caught up , distracted or confused if we are not practicing mindfulness and bringing love back into our minds and hearts over and over .

Sadly , there are beings that do not want to see love magnified on earth . They are doing everything they can to stop the process of Ascension. It is so important that we stay rooted in truth and understand that on a quantum level we are all one and everything is connected .


Psalm 32:8New International Version (NIV)

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
    I will counsel you with my loving eye on you!!!

John 1 vs 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.


This scripture came up in my spirit over the weekend.It was so powerful for me to think about and meditate on.Our beloved Yahshua said that by our words we are justified and by our words we are condemned .


We overcome by the blood of the lamb and the word of our testimony !!!  Revelation 12 vs 11
And they have defeated him by the blood of the Lamb and by their testimony. And they did not love their lives so much that they were afraid to die.

Victory is mine Victory is Mine Victory today is mine !! I told Satan get thee behind me Victory today is mine 333!!!

Have a Blessed Week !!!

Love

Karmen










Comments