Peace and Love 777

Peace and Love

I pray that your day is filled with love and bliss. Last nite Harmony and Kailey were outside looking at the stars and the clouds and Kailey said the cloud looked like Jesus holding a baby and Harmony saw something different . It was magical 333!!!!

I got the book I was sharing with you last time !!! I really enjoy it so far !!! John 10 vs 10

John 10:10New International Version (NIV)

10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.777 !!!! I am studying different examples of prayer and the results 144 !!! It is so interesting 333!!!!The Living Word is so powerful !!! I have had different spiritual teachers but yahshuah is the sweetest of them all to me 777!!!

I remember the disciples were casting out a demon and they had to go back to Jesus and ask for more faith !!!! Someone told me that St Louis has connections to Atlantis . It is so interesting !!! 

The prayers of the righteous availeth much !!! Good things are showing up !!!! 

Love and Light 444 !!!

Karmen


Comments

Popular Posts