WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW YAY 7777

Peace and Love

This is the day the Lord has made let us Rejoice and Be Glad in It !!!!!!Joy Joy Joy Ever New Joy 333!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!Yahshuah is so sweet and faithful and awesome 333!!!I passed the Test YAY!!!!My soul is full !!!I told Satan Get the Behind Me Victory today is Mine 777. God sent me an angel four years ago and he told me that he would stick by me and that he could take care of me and all I had to do was change my number . Its crazy because even in the bad God wouldn't let Satan destroy me . He can not even talk to me . I guess that is why in 1st Thessalonians 5 vs 18 it says
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.777.I was like wait a minute how did this person come all the way from Kenya who looks like me . This is weird . Then I realized there was a connection to the third ray here and I was like Oh EmmanuEL . Then my mom told me he was going to kill me and I was like Oh wow .His friend told me that we were twins and could not be seperated and I was like Ok this is all just too much.Neway I have all my Joy Back and All is well . He is not my real twin he is a doppleganger alter ego .My real twin has the most loving eyes similar to mine and beautiful soul.

 Then I had a dream and God said the name David . But it wasn't the David I was thinking of and I was like Okay maybe we will work together in some capacity in the future. It is wonderful how all these things are coming together in Divine Order .The older I get the less I worry . When my grandmother was alive on my father side she would say she knew she didn't have to worry about me because I would not anything disturb my peace .

Philippians 4:6-7New King James Version (NKJV)

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.



1 Corinthians 2 vs 9

1 Corinthians 2:9New King James Version (NKJV)

But as it is written:
“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”[a]

 

 
God is so sweet and faithful and true 777 333 444 144



I am having the most beautiful loving Blissful experiences . Everything is different . Flow .  The Company of Heaven is Here saying We Got This !!!! Woo Hoo 777 111 444 144

Love and Blessings

Karmen







Comments

Popular Posts