Joy and Light 11 11

Peace and Love

I intend we are having a week of Love,Light , Bliss and Peace and Joy !!!
Psalm 27 vs 1
The Lord is my light and my salvation—
whom shall I fear?...

Yestereday someone was talking about Hawaii yesterday and how there was a connection to Lemuria there !!!! 

Over the weekend I was like Wow !!!! In Texas over 100 homes were destroyed . This man said that the water rose to 18 feet within 15 minutes .It was something to see.You can see and feel everything shifting !!!

Now is the time to stay in our Heart center and be Aware of what is going on all around us !!!! This is such an awesome time !!!! 


2 Timothy 1:7King James Version (KJV)

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.333 11 11 777!!Now is the time to magnify the Most High and remember all the wonderful thingsand miracles and the power the Creator has.This morning I received a blessing and I said YAY  Each day that I wake I will Praise and Give Thanks !!!I am praying to Master my Focus because my mind is like WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW sometimes .

I have to do the same thing with Harmony !!! This morning I was looking at her and I was like Awww honey !!! I remember how excited she would get about light !!!!She didnt talk for a long time and then one day she just started speaking sentences I was like YAAAAAY!!! Being Creative is fun and natural for us. We went out to out and got some Fabric and some other stuff from the craft store . May 11th is Virtual Art day so I am going to get some Paint and polymer clay  and some more things . It reminds me of my grandmother she would let us get messy and she could sew and cook and believed in affirmative prayer and Christian Science .I am grateful because my help comes from The Most High it can come any shape or form I am just learning to stay open !!!! 

I pray that this week we are mindful and conscious and deliberate in our thoughts , and intentions and actions . Do you remember Gem and the Holograms ? When I was a kid I loved that show now that I am older I am like even though it was a cartoon it had some powerful concepts . There is another cartoon about these Star Beings and they talk about energy and my daughter and niece saw it and said that I would love it !!!

Have a Blessed Week 

Love and Blessings 

Karmen. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts