Paradise Bliss and Empaths 777

Peace and Love

I pray that you are having a beautiful Monday !!!This is the day the Lord has made let us Rejoice and Be Glad in It !!! The other day Harmony told me she saw a Shadow person and I knew what she meant and I was like Oh wow !! It has been 6 years since she saw him.

It made me think of how empathic and crystal children see and feel deeply. Every since she was a small child I would create a safe spot for her where she can go and release and come back into the light. You can create for adults also .Creating these things can be life changing !!!You are not responsible for other people's behavior but you are responsible for your response .

For example I had a situation where I was attacked my a demonic spirit and I prayed about it and God removed her and solved that situation permanently . YAY !!! When God says he will make your enemies your footstool He means it and we know it is impossible for God Lie YAYAYAY!!!If I would have acted a fool I would  have brought harm to myself

Matthew 23 vs 12 For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.333!!!!YAY!!!Love is the Answer 11 11 .Infinite Love and Blessings are showing up 777!!! I am so grateful !!! When foolishness shows up u can just know that you dont have to entertain it 777.

Love and Blessings

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts