Love and Bliss

Peace and Love

I pray that you are having an awesome day !!!! It feels really good outside !!! Yesterday was supercool !! Yesterday we went to the store and the woman had all the bags in the cart before I could even turn around !! I told her that she was Great and thanked her . She said it is all about teamwork !!! I said YES teamwork makes the dreamwork !!!

Then when we went to eat there was a problem with us getting a waiter so I asked this lady nicely if she could help us and she was AMAZING !!! I let her know . I will definitely come back and see her. Somebody told me I needed a team and I was thinking Oh wow that seems like a lot !! I realize there is so much love and support and assistance available. My manifestations are coming so quickly and I am like MAN who do I want to play with.I also a part of some new groups !!

I ask the Creator to continue to give me the spirit of discernment so that I align with the right people. People that are filled with light are those who edify others and uplift them and realize that there is more than enough for all of us !!!

Every Act of Love of Kindness is uplifting the Universe !!!! Light is Prevailing 777 !!!!


Have a Blessed Weekend !!!!

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts