SisterHood and Praise Report

Peace and Love !!!

I pray that we are intentional about having a week of Gratitude,Bliss and Blessings !!Yessss!! One time my sister sent me a card that said I am Smiling Because you are my Sister and I am Laughing because there is nothing you can do about it lololololololololololololol !!! I am excited because I have found some bonus sisters YAYAYAYAYAY!!!I cant wait till we meet in person !!!

Praise Report !!! Harmony reads at a 9th grade level and she is only in 3rd grade right now YAY!!! I am going to get an Accelerated Math class next and make it fun for her !!! Yesterday she designed the most beautiful dress !!!

Here is our Word for the Week New International Version Psalms 32vs 8
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.

I give thanks that the Most High gives me insight with his eye upon me !!! HalleluYAH 777 11 11

Have a Blessed Week

Love and Light

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts