Peace and Love

Peace and Blessings

We do not celebrate ThanksGiving but we give thanks and celebrate everyday !!!I will bless the Most High at all times and his praises shall continually be in my mouth Psalm 34 vs 11 333.

I was thinking about how important it is to pray and stay connected . It is a time of repentance and drawing close to the Lord .


2 Chronicles 7 vs 14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Galatians 6 vs 8 New International Version
Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.


The Holy spirit brings Joy and Peace and Strength and Love and Truth !!!!That is why Yshua is the Light of the world . Light Illuminates . 


Have a Blessed Week 


Love 


Karmen




Comments

Popular Posts