WOOOOOOW

Peace and Love

I pray that you had a blessed weekend !!! This beautiful sister read my blog and let me know by posting in her email I had to laugh out loud .

Then the Lord gave me a Scripture Isaiah 41 vs 12 and 13 God's Help to Israel
12"You will seek those who quarrel with you, but will not find them, Those who war with you will be as nothing and non-existent. 13"For I am the LORD your God, who upholds your right hand, Who says to you, 'Do not fear, I will help you.' 14"Do not fear, you worm Jacob, you men of Israel; I will help you," declares the LORD, "and your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel.

So I looked back over my life and how God has been so awesome and faithful. I remember when the enemy stole from me and the Lord sent a stranger to replace it the next day . I said Wonderful and Faithful YESSSSSSS !!!Then the Holy Spirit sent me an article about a man who was sitting on the billion dollar round table . I said God can dream a Bigger Dream than you can Imagine .

It is great to serve and it is important to make sure you have a way of receiving support and blessings also YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!
 Jeremiah 17 vs 7"Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD And whose trust is the LORD. 8"For he will be like a tree planted by the water, That extends its roots by a stream And will not fear when the heat comes; But its leaves will be green, And it will not be anxious in a year of drought Nor cease to yield fruit.  

Joy Joy Joy Ever New JOY Thankful for the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit!!!We dont celebrate Christmas or believe in Santa aka satan look at it santa satan same letters . This week let us focus on LOVE 333 777 11 11

Love , Peace and Blessings

Karmen




Comments

Popular Posts