Success Stories and Inspiration 333

Peace and Love

I hope that you are having an Awesome day !!! I am so grateful that the Lord is an ever present help in the time of Trouble 333. Remember a while back when I said I was tired . He gives me strength and energy and revitalizes my spirit and mind . If I had ten thousand tongues I could not tell it all..

If I never knew before . I know now. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW So I was talking to a lady on the treadmill and she lost 100 lbs on her own and we just had a beautiful conversation . She is focused and disciplined .. I was feeling crazy today because one of my friends was sad and I could feel his feelings it was wooooow. I released and now I feel better It is so weird like I just feel really connected to him on a soul level.He is a beautiful soul .

I have another friend and his paintings are so beautiful !!! He reminds me of myself. I realize we really have to be intentional about our coins. As lightworkers and healers we want to just bless, and give and serve. Jesus said that we will always have the poor among us so we do not despise the poor.We focus on light and light creates Abundance YAYAYAY!!!!!!!!

I love you ! 333

Have an Awesome Weekend

Love and Blessings

Karmen


















.




Comments

Popular Posts