YAY Ascenscion

Peace and Love 333

Wow the energies over the last few days has been AMAZING . The reason we are being called to certain places is because they are sacred spots to bring in more light and Love onto the planet and help Mother Earth Ascend

It is like we are creating heaven on earth .I am going to take a couple of days to bliss out starting tommorow after I post one of my favorite scriptures .I got these Mantras and then I posted them to this blog and then I saw this conscious relationships course I was like WOW I am literally seeing the future it is just WOW WOW WOW .

Love , Light , Peace, Bliss , Joy , YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Harmony found an app to help me track my calories. She is brilliant I think we are going to see if she code and learn how to create apps over the summer.


Blessings and Light

Karmen




Comments

Popular Posts