The Hero's Journey

 Peace n Love

Today was good.It's super cool how every day I get these angel whispers and signs that I am on the right path .I trust the process and realize that every thing is working out for m highest good.

Isn't it interesting how everyone is going to Ghana now?I feel like Ghana n Nigeria are twins.Which one makes the best jollof rice?I was looking at a part of Single not Searching the movie.When he said You are cheating on me with donuts and that she gained a lot of weight I was thinking I can't! Kwa Nini.

I will finish the rest later .I heard it was pretty funny.

The scripture meditation for the week is Jeremiah 33 vs 3

The affirmation for the week is I AM Creating the Life of my Dreams

Have a Blessed Week

Love

KarmenπŸ’œπŸ™πŸ’«πŸŒŸπŸŽπŸ‘‘πŸŽ†πŸŽ€

Comments