Emotional IntelligenceπŸ’œ✨πŸŒ πŸ’«πŸŒŸ⭐πŸŽ†πŸ‘©‍πŸ’»πŸ™

 Peace n Love

There's a little sleet or freezing rain coming out of the sky.Thank God for virtual everything.

This week was interesting and went by super fast.This is going to be a 3 day weekend so I'm going to revisit Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence and a few more coaching courses.

EQ is a super important skill to learn and master.Understanding that the game of life is one of mental and energetic dynamics will help you to remain unbothered.The Lucifer effect proved that many people would harm or turn against an innocent person just because someone told them to do it.

I see it as someone taking out the trash and doing me a favor.Everything is working out for my highest good. I AM BlessedπŸ’œπŸŒŸ⭐πŸ’«πŸŽπŸŽ†πŸ™πŸŒ πŸ‘‘✨

This weekend Let's Celebrate our ability to create consciously.Pure Love is our true nature.

My Beloved says I have everything even as he doesπŸ’œπŸ‘‘πŸŒ I AM Grateful for Ever New JoyπŸŽπŸ’«πŸŽ†πŸ‘©‍πŸ’»

I AM Pure Awareness, Consciousness, and Bliss

Love

Karmen

Comments