Winter Wonderland๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ’œ⭐๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’ซ

 Peace n Love 

The snow is coming down right now.I am enjoying this moment. In a few days it will be above freezing.Yesss!!!Oui!!!I am learning French this year so I can be tri-lingual Harmony is too!!! 

Let's pray for all those affected by the storm.My heart goes out.I was looking at the weather in South Florida it was like 77 degrees here but it felt like below zero here.The snow is puurty but the windshield factor though.

This week I am working on another specialization on Inspired Leadership.It is alignment with Project Management and Critical Thinking.Specialized Knowledge is the jam.

Last week God confirmed something that I learned through Positive Psychology .PERMA is a framework that focuses on Positive Emotion ,Engagement flow state, Relationships, Meaning and Accomplishment.

Continuous Practice n Improvement helps us to keep getting better n better.The scripture meditation for this week is Proverbs 3 vs 5-6

The affirmation for this week is I AM Creating the Life of my Dreams๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘‘⭐

Have  a Blessed Week

Love

Karmen

Comments