Making ProgressπŸ™πŸ’œπŸ’«☀πŸ‘©‍πŸ’»πŸŒŸ⭐

 Peace n Love!

It is official !I am a Certified Substitute in my state Yay. Teach someone to read or write n they will be forever free!!!I also am still working on my Project Management Certificate and today we went over Scrum and Agile and it was a success .There is a slack community and discussion groups.Scrum has been successful in education. I feel the coaching skills are transferable.

Together Everyone Achieves More .Teamwork makes the Dream Work.Harmony is enjoying online learning. There is an ed tech training about building capacity for the new normal and online learning that is available right now on YouTube.

Canva also has a really cool whiteboard feature n other tools.Scrum Ed encourages collaboration. Asking for help n feedback is a strength .I'm teaching Harmony and reminding myself because we never stop learning.EQ Emotional Intelligence and MindfulnessπŸ‘©‍πŸ’»πŸŒ πŸŒŸπŸ’«πŸ’œπŸ‘‘πŸ€“

The scripture meditation for the week is Psalm 34vs7

The affirmation for the week is I am a Creating a Life that I love and that love ripples out into the world and makes a Positive Difference!

Have a Blessed Week!

Love

Karmen

karmenhunter@yahoo.com

Comments