πŸ‘©‍πŸ’»πŸ’«⭐☀πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ‘‘

 Peace n Love☀⭐πŸ’«πŸ‘©‍πŸ’»

I'm still here giving thanks and making progress by his grace.Last week the Black is Tech conference was in Atlanta last week.Forever I love Atlanta .I think it was Kareem Abdul Jabar that said he would rather be a tree stump in Georgia than live somewhere else .Florida is Beautiful and Texas is Rich and livable.

There were some Brilliant Start-ups that had low to no code options.I didn't get a chance to tap in completely but what I listened to was great.

Let's continue to stay focused and continue moving forward on our goals.It's almost 100 degrees today and I think in a couple of days its going to be around 70 degrees.I can't wait.

The scripture meditation for this week is Isaiah 41 vs 10

The affirmation for the week is I AM Abundantly Blessed

Love and Ever New Joy

Karmen

Comments