Moving on Up

 Peace n Love

I hope that you are having a good day.It's cold in the morning and it warms up in the afternoon. Over the last two months my Twitter profile visits are over 7300.

Now I just need a dollar for each profile visit and we can jump on Twitter spacesπŸ™πŸ’«πŸ‘½lol.

We can have NFT parties n compare coins, communities and platforms.I'm thinking we can do a power circle where we pow wow n learn from each other .We can do promoted posts and all kind of atuff

I'm trying to figure out landing pages n stuff.It's going to be a minute.Winter is always challenging for me but I guess since we have been in hibernation so long I'm going to be more prepared this year 

Harmony is going to make her a gingerbread house this year as usual.I have hot chocolate n I am going to get diced jalapenos .If you want to follow me check out Kprincess33 on Twitter.I will follow back .

The affirmation for this week and day 48 of the challenge is I AM consciously using my power for good 

The scripture meditation for this week is Psalm 34 vs 7 πŸ™πŸ’«πŸ‘½πŸ˜‡

Have a Blessed Week

Love

Karmen

Comments