More Challenges n Continuous Improvement n Growth

 Peace n Love

Today was good.I pray for those affected by storms in Northern Cali n all over.The weather keeps shifting just like everything else and we are feeling it.Isn't it crazy how in parts of California every year there are wildfires?Things that make you go Hmmm

I'm working on another Writing Challenge n it's pretty fun.After I get 100 pre-orders I feel ready to launch.

5Below has awesome gel pens for journaling.If I don't journal for a few days I feel it.It's fun to look back at old journals n scripts n say Wow.

The Twitter Challenge is still going strong .It's day 55 Feel free to follow the journey @Kprincess33 The blog is doing weird stuff.Sometimes it's frustrating being a targeted individual like people watching you 24 hours a day and deliberately trying to bring your vibe down.Fear makes people go crazy.Perfect love casts out fear .Sometimes I feel like I'm in the Color Purple All my life I had to fight lol I was watching the last 45 minutes last night n it touched my soul differently this time

The scripture meditation for the week is Psalm 37 vs 4 πŸ™πŸ‘½πŸ’«πŸ€“

The affirmation for the week is I Shine like 33 billion Suns 

Have a Blessed Week

Love

Karmen

Comments