Stay Focused and Keep moving Forward

 Peace n Love 

Today was good.The weather has been mild for the last couple of weeks .The good Vibes are getting stronger .Today is day 8 of the Challenge.She is Strong .The joy of the Lord is my strength.

I hope that you are working on something that makes you smile and brings you joy even if if is only for a few minutes a day .It will help you stay connected to your  higherself .

This week I was thinking about how many people deactivated their social media accounts and stopped making videos because of trolls.There is one Youtuber that I love who I hope comes back soon because she is superawesome n creative. 

I know it gets crazy in these internet streets so I have some good affirmations to keep us focused and on track 

1.I choose not to participate in foolishness. Energy and time us precious. I will not waste it.

2.I wake up each day in love and aligned with my higherself and my divine purpose. 

3.Everyday I choose to create joy in the multiverse and spread that joy to others. 

One thing to remember is that trolls are not happy .Send them light and carry on.

This week I'm working on a design class, and a writing class and completing the challenges that I am working on and getting prepared for new challenges .

This weeks scripture is Psalm 8 💜

Have a Blessed week 

Love

Karmen






I


Comments

Popular Posts