Staying Inspired and Ever New Joy 333

 Peace n Love 

This past week was Awesome !!!Seeing some of the boxes were so amazing and I loved the packaging!!!If you charge 50 bucks or more for a box you have to have cute packaging. I'm just saying.It is a really great community and learning environment where everyone is helping each other. 

I know that there are some reports of Corona virus spreads and variations but I still see a lot of progress being made .Today was almost 70 degrees and warmer weather always makes me happy.

This week I'm going to focus on research based learning strategies and more stuff.I will share a music video in a few days .

The scripture meditation for this week is John 11 vs 25-26 💜🙏💫

The affirmation for this week is I am full of creativity and ever new  joy

Have a Blessed Week 💛💜🙏💫💙

Karmen 



















Comments

Popular Posts