Peace and Love and Positive Vibes

 Peace and Love Beautiful Souls 💜🙏💫💛

I hope that you are having a great week so far !!!Today I am feeling pretty good.The positivity rate is down here so for today I am grateful for that.

I feel like I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and everyday I am moving closer and closer to it. The weather is also above the normal temperature so that's good.I dont know about you but I don't like bullies or kicking other people when they are down.I am praying for myself and my family and community and nation.

So let's manifest what we want by focusing on what we want.Let there be love,healing, abundance,and transformation for all and let it begin with me .Let's keep moving forward,  and working on continuous improvement in every area of our lives .

No weapon formed against us shall prosper.The scripture meditation for this week is Isaiah 8 vs 10 Please read chapter 8 the whole thing.

The intention for this week is I AM Grateful for God's Love and Blessings 

Have a Blessed Week

Love

Karmen

ip

pture meditation for this week is Isaiah 8 vs 10 .Please read the whole chapter



Comments

Popular Posts