What is Going on ?🤔🙏💜

 Peace and Love

Things are getting interesting ...I saw part of it in a dream.I am still holding the light and keeping the faith.

The neighbor's dog came to visit today.He is super busy and a bundle of joy.I am thankful for little things like thermal socks ,and heat  and good books you can revisit , and music.I am seeing  the new opportunities that this virtual environment is creating. 

I am looking forward to this pandemic being over while maintaining peace in the present moment.Let's continue to pray for all those who are losing loved ones and that may be feeling sadness or grief 

The scripture meditation for this week is Psalm 46 💛💜💛

The affirmation for this week is I Am practicing Gratitude and Self Awareness 

Love and Blessings 

Karmen 

Comments

Popular Posts