Soul Connections

Peace and Love Family💜💚🙏💗

Today has been a good day .Source Vibrations is having their album release party live on YouTube. I am feeling light and optimistic.

I went a little crazy doing quarantine with the food especially after I had the realization it was going to last longer than I anticipated. So now I am back to watching portion sizes and eating oatmeal and fruit.

So I am going to share 3 awesome fun manifestations!I found my pillow that says Shoot for the Stars!!!I found an awesome singing bowl.3 I feel enhanced strength, creativity and inner peace .Isn't it Wonderful?

Feel free to leave a comment with a positive manifestation or something you are working on .Let's amplify the love vibration.

The affirmation for this week is I AM expecting everything to work for my highest Good

The scripture meditation for the week is Proverbs 3 vs 5-6

Have a Blesssd Week

Love and Blessings
Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts