Relaxing into Well BEing

Peace and Love

It has been a good week and I AM Grateful.I spent some time learning and also saw that they were able to reduce crime in Camden ,NJ.

I also watched a documentary about immigrants here in this region and it made me think of what makes people want to come America .I feel like free enterprise is good and people being able to feel like they can be creative and have a measure of control over their own life.

My cousin Ahmina turned one .She is a precious heart.I have been relaxing into well being.It feels so Good.There is a destiny path that we all have .As we learn our soul lessons and release resistance we begin to stay in the flow state more often.


This week's scripture meditation is Psalm 94 💜💜💜

The affirmation is I AM One with Infinite Love,Joy and Abundance

Have a Blessed Week

Love

Karmen















Comments

Popular Posts