Leading with Love and Compassion

Peace and Love

I hope that you are in good spirits and good vibes !!! I have a couple of things to share tonight that I hope will be a blessng to somebody . So the first thing is about a post I saw from Serita Jakes about being Human. It resonated with me so much  I have just been watching and noticing how some people are basically shaming people for having normal fears about things like going back to work or just not understanding what is really going on with the virus.

I have definitely seen blessings during quarintine and been able to omplete trainings and learn new things but I have also seen people lose thier lives and possessions and loved ones . It really hit close to home and I am feeling like we all know someone who has been affectedd by this directly or indirectly . I have seen God restore and deliver and I also see the other side of it as well I feel like one of the ways to deal with fear is to deal with it head on and examine if there is any truth to it . If there is some truth in it what are some ways that we can move through the fear and get to the result that we desire .This is the season for the saints to fast and pray for our nation and for the world.

On a positive note have you noticed the superchat thing on youtube ?I love love love it !!! There was this lady and she experienced for the first time and was so excited.There are so many people putting out good in the world and showing you how they got  their results  and sharing the good and the bad and what they have learned . I met someone when I was part of a group who said he wanted me to start an e commerce store . I am seeing awesome stores and boutiques everywhere .I also saw a video where this guy let a bot trade for him the first ne gave him a loss but the second one gave him a gain . How cool is that ?

The scripture meditation for this week is Ephesians 3 vs 20 and romans 12 vs 15

The affirmation for this week is I am thankful to God for  divine love and  the angels for watching over me , directing me and keeping me in his  perfect will

Have a Blessed Week

Love

Karmen




Comments

Popular Posts