Celebrating Change 555💗💕💟💕💟

Peace and Love

I hope that you are feeling uplifted and optimistic. So many positive manifestations have been showing up for me and I am so grateful!!!Life as we know it will not be the same.It feels good to embrace change and go with the flow rather than get stuck in resistance .Blessed are the flexible they will not be bent out of shape.

I have some awesome videos to share with you soon.

The scripture meditation for the week is Psalm 28 vs 7 The Lord is my strength and my shield my heart trusted in him and I am helped therefore my heart greatly rejoices and with my song I will praise himvs 8 The Lord is their strength and he is the saving strength of his anointed
The affirmation for this week is Love increases within me and all around me and Love is the most powerful force in the universe

Have a Blessed Week

Love
Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts