Love Blessings and Synchronicity 777

Peace and Love Soul Family

I hope that you are having a good night.It was warm today around 50 degrees so that was a pleasant surprise and there are supposed to be a couple more warm days this week so that will be awesome . We will see.

I made my smoothie today I had strawberries , apple and I found my raspberries later so tommorow I will have raspberries and blueberries in addition to strawberries. I can't wait until my pears get ripe. Lots of good things are happening . Awesomeness is being created .I mailed something off last week and will mail something this week. I love the digital world but sometimes it is fun to get things in the mail. I am feeling that we can have the best of both worlds where we can have electronic payments and still receive things in the mail and it is lovely .

Harmony is a great writer and artist. She told me that she will sell her books but not her drawings because she doesn't want to .Some of her poems make me say Wow . Do you ever feel like that when you go back over your journal ? It's like OMG I wrote that YESSS  .This is the last week of the latest mindfulness course I really love it and feel and see results .

This weeks scripture reading is superawesome. Please read the 1st scripture at least 3 times .2 Chronicles Chapter 30 vs 27  and 2 Chronicles Chapter 24
The affirmation for this week is 3 questions
Why is my life becoming more wonderful than I can imagine ?
Why am I so deeply filled with gratitude and a sense of wonder ?
Why is the Creator causing things to work together for my good in the most spectacular way ?

Have a Blessed Week
Love and Violet Light

Karmen





Comments

Popular Posts