Is the Lord Coming ?

Peace and Love Fam !!!

I hope that you are having a Blessed Morning and that yo spread some love today .I like the song ! It made me think . You know folks have been saying The Lord is Coming forever .I was thinking should I do a 3 part series ?

I am going to go off topic for a second . Did you see Kenya and Porsha's babies ? Omg you talk about precious .

Back on Topic So I started learning about ascending some years back and so many other things and I am still learning . The other day this sister came over and she was doing my daughter's hair and there was genuine love in our conversation and I was going to share with her the scripture about Jesus and the Angel and she shared something with me about an angel fighting for the King when a kot of the odds seemed to be against him and I know it was God and the Holy Spirit

This makes me think of the scripture at John 14 when he said I will not leave u as orphans I will come to you and he also said I will send the Comforter the Holy Spirit .

Then if you look at the book of Exodus 23 vs 30 Behold I send an Angel before thee to keep thee in thy way and to bring thee into the place I have prepared and you can read the rest.

Ok I have one more that touched my soul Luke 12 vs 37 Blessed are those servants whose master finds them watching when he comes .Truly, I tell you he will dress himself to serve,and will have them recline at the table and come and wait on them .HalleluYah

I will share more tommorow God willing

Love and Blessings

Karmen






Comments

Popular Posts