Gratitude Yesss777

Peace and Love

I hope that you are feeling peaceful and light!!!I don't know if you feel it but I feel like we hit a timeline shift and the light is becoming more and more powerful. I am not really a salesy type of person I feel like I just share stuff that I like . The 21 day Mindfulness Meditation Challenge was awesome !!! You can check it out at transformationacademy.com. The meditations are awesome .I will continue to practice indefinitely.

It reached 64 degrees today and that was blessing. Everyday it feels good to count our blessings and think about things that we are grateful for .

Stay Tuned because I will have another scripture meditation for you the one for tonight is John 4 vs 1-16 The Messiyah said that he gives us living water so that we will never thirst again. Halleluyah for his faithfulness and for the Holy Spirit the comforter ,healer and revealer of secrets

The affirmation for this week is Everyday in Everyway I am growing in Grace Wisdom and Understanding

Have a Blessed Week

Love

Karmen







Comments

Popular Posts