All Thawed Out

Peace and Love 💖💗💖

I normally try to get the blog post out by Tuesday but it was super cold I mean like freezing so I said 4get abt it .I'm good now I got some Lemon oil ,Lavender and Chamomile and a new blender to make soups n smoothies. Smoothie Challenge coming up December 4th You can check out Blender Babes on Facebook

I have a new love interest it is called Systems n Direct Mail.Im feeling that it is lovely and I will have more cool info to share about that soon.Stamps n Cash App payments here I come.

I have a question and I want your feedback I was looking at a mid to highticket program and these sales coaches are supposed to close the sales for you but this guy said the closers don't return phone calls .Isn't that too muuurch ?You can just email or send a vm saying I am sending coins. I also got a couple things in the mail but it only had an ID # but no email address or name of a person .I thought that was interesting.

The scripture meditation of the week is the priestly blessing Numbers 6 vs 24-26
The affirmation for the week is I use my Inner Power n Strength to bring love abundance and joy to the multiverse
Have a Blessed weekend 💗💖💗
Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts