Synchronicity and Love777

Peace and Love

I hope that you had a great weekend !!!I hope you enjoyed the scripture reading from last week. I got a lot of take aways and everytime I read it I feel like I learn something new .One thing that stood out for me was Jeroboam and how many people that were impacted by his actions .

I also love how the Israelites were giving specific instructions . I feel like that is important because a lot of people use crystals and angel cards and pendulums and God says no. Do you remember when he said Is there no God in Israel ? I love how he gave the prophet Elijah the power to speak a word and manifest changes in the earth realm.

The next class I am taking is on team building . I am looking forward to learning more about building tribes and community .Panera sent me another coupon. I remember when for my b day month they sent me something to receive  free bagels everydayThat was Super Awesome. I am going to get Harmony her favorite sandwich and soup and some lemonade.Harmony is having a fundraiser at school . All the items are around 5 bucks and are super cool.if you are in Missouri and want to show support you can email me .

The scripture meditation for the week is Romans 8 vs 28-29

The affirmation for the week is As I align with my Higher Self my path unfolds in perfect Divine Order

Have a Blessed Week

Love and Blessings

Karmen














Comments

Popular Posts