Peace Love and Positive Manifestations 777

Peace and Love

I hope that you had a good weekend . My heart was heavy and still is for the innocent people who lost their lives . We have had hundreds of mass shootings this year and they show us four on the news .I wrote about this a while back when there was a school shooting and it feels like we keep having the same conversation with no change.We should continue to send love and allow our healing light to bless the families of the victims . The problem is that it is the microcosm of the macrocosm as long as people have hate in their hearts and fear and are encouraged to enact violence on others we will see more violence and sadness. We should continue to hold positive thoughts and intentions and back them up with positive action steps

On a positive note I want to share with you a video next about 7 things Successful Manifestors do. One thing we can do is Breathe and hold a peaceful intention and allow whatever emotions come up to flow and witness them without judgement.

You can check out 50 Law of Attraction tips in the description of the video that I am going to share it is 4.99 on kindle and has cool practical exercises .Her channel has a lot of cool videos .

The scripture meditation for the week is Phillipians 4 vs 6-7 Do not be anxious oI ver anything but in every situation ,by prayer and petition present your request to God and the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your heart and minds in Christ Jesus. 

Affirmation for this week
I AM One with the Light of God I AM Protected by the Light of God
I AM Pure Love Energy that can never be Destroyed I use my thoughts words and actions to Bless Uplift Heal and Inspire this World -Karmen

Have a Blessed Week
Love
Karmen


Comments

Popular Posts