Long Blog Post Blessings

Peace and Love Family !!!

How r u feeling ? I am feeling Grateful and Blessed . More and More A ha moments and Insights are coming daily !!!I will continue sharing awesomeness with you . I was going back over this Life Coaching  class that I had taken and the instructor said he was doing it by himself at first and then he started aligning with the right people and things took off .He has a heart for wanting to help people like me . He didn't want to charge people and he said he started offering them group sessions for a small fee.I believe God is bringing all of us together so we can create heaven on earth .He had taken a lot of courses like me but it is in the practicing and working together that the magic happens .

I am looking forward to doing a team building class next and seeing how people are going to get results from what they are learning and practicing .Please intend with me that I find the perfect part time simple work at home job where I say Thankyou for calling and place orders .

So I was thinking about the way that creation works and how we can pray and ask for what we want but usually there is a gap in time . Let me give you an example if you read Daniel the 10th Chapter it took 21 days for God to answer his prayer but God said from the moment you prayed I heard you. Sometimes there is warring going on the spirit realm but we can have faith and trust that God loves us and if our ways please The Most High he said he will give us the desires of our heart HalleluYah 777

The scripture meditation for this week is Daniel Chapter 10 and 2 Kings Chapter 1-2

The Affirmation for this week is Where I AM the Light and Power of God is I Give thanks so it IS

Have a Blessed Week
Love
Karmen

















Comments

Popular Posts