Eternal Love 777

Peace and Love
The music .Did you hear and feel it ? Love is so pat song made me think of my daughter niece and grandma and Teebaby and all of the love I have ever felt in my soul. It is so important that we stay connected to that love and that light and power .Bless Tasha Cobb-Leonard and Stevie Wonder .

Art is Life and Life is Art .I will have a longer blog post for you soon .This week read 1st Kings Chapter 1 and 2

The scripture meditation for this week is Romans 8 vs 38-39 For I am convinced that neither death, nor life,nor angels, nor principalities,nor powers, nor things present , nor things to come ,nor height, nor depth nor any creature will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus .

Affiraton for this week I am one with God's Love I fill my heart and soul with Love and radiate it to everyone I interact with .

Love

Karmen


Comments