WIN WIN 888

Peace and Love !!!!
I hope that you had a great week ! Mine was super interesting .I picked up a couple of books recently I will share in this blog post . I was thinking about how someone on Social Media was sharing their win and then people got mad and said that she was bragging.I said to myself WOW. I feel like the energy of celebration is super important . Small wins can lead to Great Victories and whatever we focus on and appreciate expands .Keep sharing the Love the Light the Wins and the Losses and Keep Growing .

I am doing a 7 day Vegan Challenge it is going to be Awesome 777! If you want to join email me and I will create a group and we can start in a couple of weeks.The first book I am going to share is by Al Kamara it is called The Drive to Aim High Seven Powerful Mindsets to Guarantee Your Success and the second one is Reach The secret to converting a social media audience into your Network Mar keting Downline Fast by Corrina Essa

The scripture meditation for the week is Romans 12 vs 15 Rejoice with those who rejoice and weep with those who weep
The affirmation for this week is From this situation only Blessings Abundance and Wisdom will come Romans 8 vs 28 is in harmony with this

Have a Blessed week

Love

Krmen

Comments

Popular Posts