Love and Blessings

Peace and Love

I hope that you had a great week. So much is happening . Everything is coming up to be revealed and healed .I am looking forward to starting the Vegan Challenge on Friday . I am looking forward to cooked spinach and onions and mushrooms.email me at workwithme3@gmail.com and in the subject line put Vegan Challenge

I am feeling positive and grateful for all the synchronicities and blessings that are showing up in divine order .When you stay consistent and see growth it makes you say YESSS !!!Next week I am going to share an awesome video with you and more awesomeness This week I want us to focus on developing a deeper relationship with the Holy Spirit and our Higher Self .

The two scriptures I have for this week are John 14 vs 26 But the Comforter which is the Holy Spirit whom the father shall send in my name ,he shall teach you all things and bring all things to your remembrance whatsoever I have said to you
Ephesians 2 vs 6  God raised us up with Christ and seated us in the Heavenly Realms in Christ Jesus

The Affirmation for this week is The Holy Spirit brings light illumination and wisdom

Have a Blessed Week
Love
Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts