Love and Awareness 777

Peace and Soul Love

I hope you had a good weekend . It has been over 90 degrees here and feels like 100 so I am staying hydrated and cool !!!I experienced the most interesting synchronicity . I never like to say I am broke I say my Money is circulating and then I heard Rev Ike say it and I was like WOW Great Minds think alike We are one !!!

Remember the program that I told you about where you can call a phone number and make money like share the number and press 1 somebody said that it was already on hold. I am so glad that I followed my 1st mind Mindfulness is a powerful tool I am still learning and practicing

I have two journals that I have been working with one is for Gratitude and Appreciation and the other one is different and super cool and good for reflection and growth .I was watching the debates and I heard the man say how they could pay for the Universal Basic Income program which has already been implemented in other places and then of course people were arguing against it . These are the same people who make a billion a year and pay cero in taxes . I am not suprised but just a little disappointed that some people do not learn that greed does not work It doesn't matter though because we are moving into abundance and unity consciousness and no force in hell can stop it so we just keep moving forward into the light growing and learning and sharing and focusing on solutions and we see shifts and Light Prevails YAY !!!

I was reading Chicken Soup for the Empowered Woman 101 Stories about Being Confident Courageous and Your True Self .They paid the woman who did the foreword .40 cents per book . I was like Huh ? I mean you couldn't give her 1.00 per book . I can't . I have two scripture meditations for this week .

The first one is Psalms 23 and the second one is Ephesians Chapter 6

Have A Blessed Week

Love and Blessings

Karmen





Comments

Popular Posts