I Am Love You are Love 777

Peace and Love

Couldn't you feel Sis is coming from a place of love ?I feel her . I was watching For my Man last week for a brief moment and the young woman was with a drug dealer and made some choices that led to her getting 24 years in prison. Her family fought for her and contacted the Congressional Black Caucus and her sentence was reduced and she used her life to help others .

There is so much going on and one thing I have learned is that peace is priceless !!!Every moment is a gift .God loves us so much and wants the best for us .I am a Living Witness that God answers prayers .

Here is the scripture meditation for the day Proverbs 11 vs 30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life , and he/she that saves souls is wise . HalleluYAH

Affirmation of the week  is I AM always with the love of my life because I AM the Love of my Life

Have a Blessed Week

Love

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts