Praise Report !!!

Peace N Love !!!

I just had to take a minute to give Praise and Thanks to the Almighty !!!Faithful and True !!!God woke me up this morning full of Glory and I could feel his Holy Spirit rest on me . Sometimes when you ee things other people see they may call you cracra .Then you get the confirmation and it is Phenomenal!!!

God saves me time, money and energy and teaches me how to manage risk .When I listen and obey I am Blessed .So many believers are being persecuted worldwide and Jesus said if you are ashamed of me I will be ashamed of you . The Truth is even if you lose your life for righteousness God has the power to resurrect you . All that we really have is our souls .

Let's keep spreading the Love!!!Next week God willing and the creek don't rise I will have more awesomeness to share !!!

Love and Infinite Blessings

Karmen







Comments

Popular Posts