Peace n Love

Peace and Love

I hope that you are having an awesome day ! Did you hear Jasmine ? She is so gifted !!!I just felt the Holy Spirit flow through her .It is a power song a Love song .

Isn't it cool that when we operate in our God given talents it is like we are in a Flow State !!! Yesss!!!I love sharing this that move me and touch me on a soul level or that I just learn from and think are cool .

Strong people lift others up !I am starting another 40 day journey today . You can set the intention to pray for three strangers a day or just do one random act of kindness a day or read and meditate on one scripture a day that talks about our beloved yahshua and share it with one person

The scripture meditation for the week is Psalm34 vs 7 The angel of the Lord encampeht around those who fear him and he delivers them

Have a Blessed Week

Love

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts