Peace n Love

Peace and Love !!!

This is the day the Most High has made Let us Rejoice and Be Glad !!!This has been an interesting week of breakthrough and synchronicity .So last night I was thinking right ? Then what I was thinking about showed up Synchronicity !!!

In one of the groups someone posted about the book Who moved my Cheese and I was thinking Yes I need to revisit that book.It really made me think of technology and how things are changing rapidly.The survey program that people were doing just switched it up and somebody was charging them almost 200 bucks just to get the info . No can do .

I really like Ethereum . I am learning more about cryptocurrency and the blockchain The total market cap right now as I am writing this 134.38 Billion I think there is enough for everybody .So far I have been right about a few . I have a couple of ideas I have to find 8 people that i can connect with and test some things .

Do you want to be a part of my book campaign ? Let's get it done this year YAY !!!You can send donations to cash app Cash App  you can click the purple link . God willing and the Creek don't rise I will have more great stuff to share next week .

The scripture meditation for the week is Psalm 45 A Wedding Song Have a Blessed Week !!!

Love

Karmen






Comments

Popular Posts