Can u feel the Love

Peace and Love !!!
Can u feel the shift? It feels so WOW . It feels like everything is collapsing . Everything is coming to the surface to be transmuted.The Light is getting stronger and stronger and I feel like some of the dark forces are being cleared out .The Love influx is SuperHuman

Harmony wants to go to Harlem . It is so weird that she loves New York . She feels vibes . It is a lovely place . I feel like we need to be in a city of light where we can sing songs and tell stories and do soul work . Atlanta has a healing vibration also .

Right now is a challenging time but the beloved has come and the angels to give me peace and rest for my soul . Here is the scripture meditation of the week John 16 s 33 I he said these things to you that in me you may have peace . In the world you may have tribulation but take heart  I have overcome the world . HalleluYAH

Love

Karmen








Comments

Popular Posts