Peace Love and Purpose 777

Peace and Love Family !

This is the day the Most High ahs made let us rejoice and be Glad !!!Thankyou so much for the positive vibes and emails .I got an email from someone awesome talking about their experience with trolls . I also saw Leslie Jones previously talk about trolls online and how she started just blocking everyone.

So in my head I am like what type of person does that ? You have to be pretty unhappy to sit upand troll people. There is so much you can do . You can take a course  read a book pray and meditate . The bottomline is that you are responsible for your behavior and energy .

This week let's stay n the vibration of love and give thanks for the blessings within us and all around us .I will have more awesome stories to share with you and insights .Today let's set the intention to send love out to at least 3 people and when you go to sleep ou will have peace knowing that you contributed in raising the vibration of yourself and the universe .
 The scripture meditation of the week is Phillipians 4 vs 13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

Have a Blessed Week
You are wanted needed cared for and loved
Shine On !!3
Love
Karmen










Comments

Popular Posts