Spring is Here

Peace and LHeeove

Spring is here !!! I am super glad . It seems like this winter lasted forever but if you think about it Spring always comes even if it takes a while .

More positive manifestations and blessings are coming . I am grateful !!! Please send increased love and light . I have overcome a lot by God's grace and each day we receive new strength to continue our journey . Harmony got the book May the Circle be Unbroken today. She loves reading and writing .She also loves music and art .

I am continuing to learn. I read something in an article about the younger generation staying at an employer 11 months on average . Some articles say 2 years . The goal is not to retire after 40 years yay . Can you feel the shift ? We are in the Golden Age .

Let's Enjoy it !!!Here is the scripture meditation of the week Jeremiah 29 vs 11

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Have a Blessed Week 

Love 

Karmen



Comments

Popular Posts